Wednesday, October 6, 2010

SYTYCD Favorite Pick #1




I got to thinking today about my favorite So You Think You Can Dance routines. The next three posts are my top 3 favorites. Enjoy!

Ramalama (Bang Bang) choreographed by Wade Robson (Season 2)

Why do I like this twisted dance routine? Well, it dips into my darker side. Yes, I have a dark side despite anyone who would dare to beg to differ. I put up this angelic facade but you should know better. (Hehe - devious smile on my face.)

For the 100th episode of SYTYCD, Wade Robson choreographed himself into the routine that took place many seasons previous. I love this routine because of it's edginess, border lining creepy. And, of course, makes me think of Johnny Depp in all his sinister glory! The music drives the depths of death and despair that is portrayed in the dance. It's positively, in the most horrifying ways, delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment