Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks-A-Giving

Last night I reflected on those things that I am thankful for and came up with a few I would like to share.
1. My God for giving me talents and a really good life. I couldn't do anything without Him.
2. My parents for their support and unconditional love.
3. My family for always being here for me and listening to my blabbing.
4. My friends for being the best ever.
5. For a good job and great coworkers.
6. For trials - I would not be who I am without them.
7. And for the life-altering blessing of a really good idea for a book. Before this year, I would never have imagined I would aspire to be an author. Now it is all I think about and what I want to be for the rest of my life.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Thank you for following my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment