Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekend Work, Isn't that Contradictory?

Today has officially been too exhausting. Started off the day feeding the neighbor's dogs (I have been dog sitting for the last few days), getting a really intense massage (I almost cried), helped clean a building, mowed up the leaves in my parents yard because my dad is out-of-town, played with the said dogs for a bit (oh, how do I love dogs, let me count the ways. JK), did my laundry, and ordered some new tires for my car so I don't die on the snowy and icy roads this winter (tires won't be in until Tuesday or Wednesday). Wow, that was a ridiculously long sentence. Need to go to the store soon and just maybe take a wee nap. This evening is devoted completely to editing. I really tried to edit last night, but my mom and I started watching a movie, and editing flew right out the window. We watched "Trapped in Paradise." Such a roll on the floor and bring me to tears funny movie. How could I pay attention to anything else? Really. Plus, I am in a pickle. The part of my novel I'm revising is just fighting with me. It just does not want to polish. Don't know what to do with it. I will force it to comply though. It has to bend to my will! Wish me luck. Anyway, I hope that everyone is having a splendid autumnal weekend. It sure is pretty outside with the leaves changing colors. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment