Wednesday, December 15, 2010

11th Day of Christmas



Sarah McLachlan - River

Oh, Sarah McLachlan has a beautiful voice. I've loved her music since the first time my ears were graced with her musical creations. Anyway, I love her Christmas album "Wintersong," this song is featured on it. Interesting fact: When Sarah released her "Surfacing" album, I loved her super short hair, so I had my hair cut exactly the same. Did it look good? Maybe. It was really easy to do in the morning though.
Anyway, we're one day closer to Christmas. I hope that our hearts are open to the true meaning of Christmas--the birth of Jesus Christ. Emulate his example by giving and loving during this season, but more importantly, continue to share those characteristics throughout the coming year.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment