Monday, January 31, 2011

Pet Wish List

Last weekend I watched Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy again. I giggled. I laughed. I chuckled. And I fell in love with Marvin again. I fall in love with him every time I watch the random, quirky movie. I don't know if it's because of his ridiculously adorable looks, or if it is the unforgettable, dynamic voice of Alan Rickman, but I love the melancholy robot. It got me thinking, which TV or movie characters would I like to have as a pet?  Here are my picks:
Marvin the incredibly depressed robot.
Wishbone, our book loving, furry friend.
Thor, the alien life-form who saves the universe many times in Stargate SG-1.
A minion from Despicable Me--I love this movie a little bit too much. 
Don't remember what this one's name is, maybe Dave or Steve.
And of course, I really want a miniature beagle.
I know, I know it's not a TV or movie character, just have to throw it in here!

Which TV, movie, or fictional character(s) would you like to have as a pet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment