Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Book Review - Meant to Be by Tiffany King

“Krista Miller feels like she has lived her entire life in a glass box with her every emotion on display. She can’t help feeling like a defect as her sensitivities have made her socially inept and without any real friends. The one exception being the boy that visits her each night in her dreams.”

Tiffany King brings a new twist on the paranormal in her book Meant to Be. The blurb of her book is only the tip of the thrilling story that unravels with every turn of the page. The more you read, the more you crave to know. And the plot twists are incredible—you don’t even see them coming. I was well-impressed with the development of the irresistible plot. It not only is humorous, but is entwined with an occasional burst of grief that makes your heart break.

The characters were enjoyable to get to know. I found myself wanting to be best friends with them. Tiffany crafted their personalities in a honed fashion in which I felt like I had known them for years.

The romantic element of the story was delicious to me. I wanted to see the lovebirds kiss just one more time, or hold hands to feel the fire of their deep knit connection.

With absolute certainty, I would recommend this book to you. Anyone who loves Young Adult literature will devour Meant to Be.

Visit Tiffany King’s blog to learn more about the beautiful author, my sister from another mother. And follow these links to purchase Meant to Be on Kindle or Paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment